Drive Thru Assessment – Patient Guidance
You have been asked to have an assessment by a nurse to determine what care you may need for a possible Covid-19 infection.
Before you attend, your surgery needs to know if you are allergic to any antibiotics, and which pharmacy is your nominated pharmacy for electronic prescriptions.
Please note – You will not be tested for Coronavirus at the Drive Thru.
- Someone else must drive you to the assessment.
- Drive to Littlehampton Health Centre, BN17 5HG. The entrance for cars is in Church Street, just after the roundabout – do not drive in early – wait for your appointment time.
- The car park Marshall will direct you on arrival.
- Do not open your car door or leave your vehicle.
- Only open the window when instructed to do so.
- Do not speak to the nurse unless asked to do so.
- You will be directed to a nurse who will apply alcohol gel to your hands.
- When the gel has dried, extend the arm nearest the window as far out from the car as possible.
- The nurse will put a sensor on your finger which measures oxygen in your blood and your pulse.
- The nurse will tell you what to do next as a result of the assessment.