Hot Hub – Patient Guidance
Please read these instructions carefully; it is very important for everyone’s safety.
Every patient seen by our clinicians represents an infection risk to them, and the longer they spend with each patient, the greater the risk. Therefore this will not be a usual consultation.
- Before attending the appointment you have been given, please wait for a telephone call from the GP manning the Hot Hub. It is vital you do not come to the Hot Hub before talking to the Hot Hub GP.
- Please use a toilet before you come to the appointment as there are no available facilities at Littlehampton Health Centre.
- Do not bring anyone else with you to the appointment unless you are physically unable to enter the building without assistance. For children, one parent only to attend. Do not bring a buggy or push chair.
- Drive to Littlehampton Health Centre, postcode is BN17 5HG. The entrance for cars is in Church Street, just after the roundabout.
- When you arrive, stay in your vehicle. The car park marshall will approach your car; please give your name and date of birth. The marshall will then radio through to the appropriate team.
- For Hot Hub appointments, you will be collected by the clinician.
- For Drive Thru appointments, the marshall will let you know when to move into the assessment marquee.
- A clinician may assess you in your car instead.
- You will be given a disposable mask and gloves to wear when you enter the building. Once in the building do exactly as you are instructed.
- Please do not speak to the clinician unless asked to do so.
- Do not touch any surfaces. Stay at least 2 metres from anyone else in the building.
- Please leave the building promptly without delay when asked to do so.
- You will be in the building for an examination only and the clinician will not be able to deal with any other problem.